Factory wheels

KMFB

Apr 24, 2024
U.P.
I see that they still can't run the same size tires front and rear. My question is, are the wheels the same width, offset, etc, front to rear if you wanted to put the same size tires on so you can rotate them? I have always swapped out tires and wheels in the past to beadlocks and the same size tire all the way around so I can rotate them. I don't mind the factory wheel and would probably run them if all four are the same wheel.

I see that they still can't run the same size tires front and rear. My question is, are the wheels the same width, offset, etc, front to rear if you wanted to put the same size tires on so you can rotate them? I have always swapped out tires and wheels in the past to beadlocks and the same size tire all the way around so I can rotate them. I don't mind the factory wheel and would probably run them if all four are the same wheel.
I put 33 10.50 15” on all 4. No issues!

It helped with the gearing for sure. I also aired the tires down to about 8psi which is about a 32” tire. I’ve had no issues with power, and I’ve been able to hit 60mph, granted I’m sure not nearly as quick as others could, but compared to my ranger, this thing kills it.

Yes, all (4) wheels are identical. 15" x 7" with identical offset.

They have been amazing. I’m on my 3rd set of tusk tires. This is my first set of 33”. Durable, strong, amazing traction on hard and slick rock terrain. Sand not as great, but I’ve not been stuck yet either.

I do get a very slight rub on the xpedition when descending and or turning sharp only. I have few hundred miles on rig now but can only recall it rubbing 3 times so far- I’ve done Moab trails and all.

Hope this helps.

Back