And yet another Polaris turd, Plow Control issues

bigsky24

Mar 11, 2024
Montana
Have this 24” XP for a couple of months. Finally got around to hooking up the HD Plow, (without electric blade control). Dash mounted switch works fine, remote works works fine.
But you try and use the blade control feature through RC, that a big no go. Have it park, all setting where they should be, blade “on the ground”. Put it reverse, error and the screen says that
blade/winch is stuck in the “up/in position”. Nothing is binding.

Anybody had this one. I went moved the spool control to free spool, then back, nope, nothing.

Glad I got the extended 2 year warranty. 2 months into the factory warranty. Wow.

No ideas here. But had the AC repaired and all door locks replaced on mine under warranty. Got the 4 year warranty thankfully. Good luck.

Have this 24” XP for a couple of months. Finally got around to hooking up the HD Plow, (without electric blade control). Dash mounted switch works fine, remote works works fine.
But you try and use the blade control feature through RC, that a big no go. Have it park, all setting where they should be, blade “on the ground”. Put it reverse, error and the screen says that
blade/winch is stuck in the “up/in position”. Nothing is binding.

Anybody had this one. I went moved the spool control to free spool, then back, nope, nothing.

Glad I got the extended 2 year warranty. 2 months into the factory warranty. Wow.
Did you add the remote control for the winch? if so I read that for the plow to work you have to take the module out (that you installed to make the remote work) and reinstall the one that came in the machine when you got it

They added the remote at the dealer before I got it home. I didn't have the remote on it, unless I missed it. Guess will give them a call and see whats up.
Pretty sure I am not the first to have the remote added on. They should know this. Thanks for the info.

They added the remote at the dealer before I got it home. I didn't have the remote on it, unless I missed it. Guess will give them a call and see whats up.
Pretty sure I am not the first to have the remote added on. They should know this. Thanks for the info.
Good luck. Let us know if they come up with a fix for it

Back