2024 Xpedition Northstar

charlesnick

Feb 22, 2024
Deer River
Just bought a new one yesterday.. yep, its a little noisier that my 2020 ranger. The dealer siad there is a clutch available to help with the noise, and will be installed free of charge.
Any other suggestions to quiet it down? Yes, it noisier but there are so many other thing that I really like about!

Just bought a new one yesterday.. yep, its a little noisier that my 2020 ranger. The dealer siad there is a clutch available to help with the noise, and will be installed free of charge.
Any other suggestions to quiet it down? Yes, it noisier but there are so many other thing that I really like about!
I didn’t opt for the clutch kit as I didn’t want to loose performance. Had fairly good results on sound deadening. Look under Sound Deadening Materials on what I did, but it wasn’t cheap. Good luck and enjoy!

I didn’t opt for the clutch kit as I didn’t want to loose performance. Had fairly good results on sound deadening. Look under Sound Deadening Materials on what I did, but it wasn’t cheap. Good luck and enjoy!
Thanks Jimbo!!

I had aa put in there clutch kit in today , wow very smooth.

Welcome to the forum!

There are several threads here about sound-deadening options that our members have done that you will find helpful. Here's a link to one of them.

Back