What's new

Auxiliary switches in your Steering wheel?

mommie5324

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Spokane valley, Washington
Has anyone put some auxiliary switches in your steering wheel? Where did you find it at? I've seen a couple pictures online but can't remember where I saw them at
Thank you for your help
 
Has anyone put some auxiliary switches in your steering wheel? Where did you find it at? I've seen a couple pictures online but can't remember where I saw them at
Thank you for your help
The ones I’ve seen swap the steering wheel for a Pro R steering wheel, and then use the Switch Pros steering wheel mount and switch panel.
 
Swap the steering wheel with an RZR Pro R steering wheel. Not the older model, its switches are 250K and the X and Pro R are 500k. Get right and left side harnesses, and ODB splitter from AZWire. Its a pretty straight forward thing and everything works. You can program the right-side buttons to do what you want. It should have came this way, makes no sense Polaris keeps holding back on the X. Im going to model and 3d print a new center cap someday.
20260929_181319.webp
 
Swap the steering wheel with an RZR Pro R steering wheel. Not the older model, its switches are 250K and the X and Pro R are 500k. Get right and left side harnesses, and ODB splitter from AZWire. Its a pretty straight forward thing and everything works. You can program the right-side buttons to do what you want. It should have came this way, makes no sense Polaris keeps holding back on the X. Im going to model and 3d print a new center cap someday.
View attachment 7990
That would be an awesome and welcomed upgrade. Pretty work!
 
High Country Unlimited B's FAB UTV Rock Island Custom

Latest Discussions

Back
Top