Drop in bed mat

RyFips

Sep 27, 2023
Kelowna BC Canada
Does any company make a drop in bed mat for the XP?

I would like to add one that’s nice and thick to help with noise. Let me know if you have found one!

I would of thought someone (polaris or weathertech etc) would of made something by now for the floor and the bed. I'm not a fan of any the of the current options

I could be wrong but I don’t think a bed mat in the XP would really make a noticeable noise difference. On the ADV, yes! Simply because the bed is inside the cab. We’ve made floor mats for the XP and ADV out of BedRug material. By the decibel meter, they don’t really help with noise, IMG_8004.jpegIMG_8005.jpegIMG_8006.jpeg but they do help with heat incursion and comfort.

I could be wrong but I don’t think a bed mat in the XP would really make a noticeable noise difference. On the ADV, yes! Simply because the bed is inside the cab. We’ve made floor mats for the XP and ADV out of BedRug material. By the decibel meter, they don’t really help with noise,View attachment 2504View attachment 2505View attachment 2506 but they do help with heat incursion and comfort.
Those look good but I'm more after a liner that I can dump out. Its sand around here

I could be wrong but I don’t think a bed mat in the XP would really make a noticeable noise difference. On the ADV, yes! Simply because the bed is inside the cab. We’ve made floor mats for the XP and ADV out of BedRug material. By the decibel meter, they don’t really help with noise,View attachment 2504View attachment 2505View attachment 2506 but they do help with heat incursion and comfort.
I am new to the forum so this is a late post. Where did you purchase the material, and is there a product name?

In IL, we have Menards. Very similar to Lowe’s. I went there and bought some outdoor thick rubberized mats and cut them to fit my floorboards. Haven’t done it yet for the bed, but will soon.

Horse stall mat. They are meant to take a beating, and have different thickness. I got a 3/4 inch mat from Murdochs and am in the process of cutting to fit the floorboard in XP Northstar 2 seater.

Back