Greetings

JTBarlow

Jun 26, 2023
NV
I joined a little while ago but finally getting around to posting. We’re from Southern Nevada and ride a lot around southern Nevada, southern Utah and northern Arizona. We picked up our Xpedition XP 5 Ultimate 3 days ago. We are upgrading from a 2019 General 1000 4

I joined a little while ago but finally getting around to posting. We’re from Southern Nevada and ride a lot around southern Nevada, southern Utah and northern Arizona. We picked up our Xpedition XP 5 Ultimate 3 days ago. We are upgrading from a 2019 General 1000 4
Post up lots of pictures for myself and others please. My adv5 northstar is due to ship mid November.

Help us pass the time!

Welcome to the forum @JTBarlow 🍻

We definitely would like to see all the photos you're willing to share so that we can live vicariously through your photos!

Currently have it in my shop installing accessories. (Didn’t want to wait a week for the dealer to get around to it and I have the knowledge and tools to do it myself)
image.jpg

There is no other way. If you seen what the iq level of the people installing your parts
Would be you’d be sick. It’s fun working on new stuff. Love the color!!
Lol if it gets scratched and dinged, I want to be the one to do it 😂

I like the color too but if I’d known my brother ordered it this color I would’ve went with the army green. We also ordered pretty much the same accessories except he got the 6000# winch and I didn’t.

my wife and I went and test drove one before we ordered. It was army green. My wife was like no way! Until I showed her the other color option then she was on board. Now it’s just a waiting game. Our dealer said it could be October before we get it my only worry is interest rates climbing even higher by then.

my wife and I went and test drove one before we ordered. It was army green. My wife was like no way! Until I showed her the other color option then she was on board. Now it’s just a waiting game. Our dealer said it could be October before we get it my only worry is interest rates climbing even higher by then.
It's too bad you can't lock in a rate now... I'll bet a bank would let you somehow with a deposit?

Currently have it in my shop installing accessories. (Didn’t want to wait a week for the dealer to get around to it and I have the knowledge and tools to do it myself)
View attachment 65
That's the way to do it! It looks like you got the full steel bumper as well, that will look good!

My brother and I pre-ordered them the first day we could and ours were the first 2 to ship to our dealer. They still haven’t got any of the XP Northstars or any ADVs yet.

Originally the portal said 7/30 ship date and then suddenly jumped and shipped on 7/3. We lucked out I guess 😊

Back