Hello!

good to be here, hope to share and learn
my progression has been ATC, ATV, Rhino, General and now xpns
Welcome to the forum! 🍻

It sounds like your progression has been very similar to ours! Have you received your Xpedition yet or are you still in the ordering process?

Post up some pix. We love pix. And welcome.

20230714_161653_resized_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice machine Wayne!
Super8, the xp is very diff from the general (which i liked very much) Ive only put 100 miles on the xp and so far Im very happy!
the xp/new Fox shox ride is amazing and hasnt bottomed out on me yet. AC is nice as my wife suffers from COPD and really the northstar is over the top compared to the general I had...with so little time/miles anything neg i have to say is minimal...IMHO the xp doors dont open far enuff and there is less space to enter/exit compared to the general. Also there is less interior storage than my general...
It will hit 70mph but not maintain it up a "good" incline, im sure some aftermarket tuning will take care of that.
Lastly, my granddaughter loves it! :cool:

Nice machine Wayne!
Super8, the xp is very diff from the general (which i liked very much) Ive only put 100 miles on the xp and so far Im very happy!
the xp/new Fox shox ride is amazing and hasnt bottomed out on me yet. AC is nice as my wife suffers from COPD and really the northstar is over the top compared to the general I had...with so little time/miles anything neg i have to say is minimal...IMHO the xp doors dont open far enuff and there is less space to enter/exit compared to the general. Also there is less interior storage than my general...
It will hit 70mph but not maintain it up a "good" incline, im sure some aftermarket tuning will take care of that.
Lastly, my granddaughter loves it! :cool:

Noise compared to the general? Lotta people complaining but i think alot of those complaining want this thing to be as quiet as a car/truck since its had enclosed cab, HVAC, etc..

havent used a decibel meter but up to 35/40mph - just as or quieter than the general. After that the xp is def louder. dont know how it cant be, all glass...we opened the windows and it "seemed" better

Back