What's new

North Idaho Xpedition

Idahodan2

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Media
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Hayden, ID
New to the group. Moving from a General XP4 to a 2024 Xpedition XP5. Looking forward to hearing from the group. Just purchased this yesterday and and surprised how much louder it is than my General XP4 … granted I did the sound deadens foam and Terrick Solutions carpet kit to the General a few years ago. I have ordered the Second Skin butyl damplifier material as a base layer for the firewall behind the rear seat and will cover that with the Second Skin Luxury Layer with mass loading vinyl for the top layer. I also ordered the Terrick Solutions thick floor mats for the Xpedition. I have to tame this noise or my wife won’t ride. 🤔I am actually considering a layer of heat and closed cell foam insulation on the engine side of the firewall. Second question for the group is regarding heaters. I plan to add the Polaris heater. Are the non OEM heaters worth considering? I do have upper doors already. Look forward to hearing your advice. I’m a 69 yr old male in the Coeur d’Alene area.
IMG_0200.webp
 
High Country Unlimited B's FAB UTV Rock Island Custom

Latest Discussions

Back
Top