Polaris Has Disappointed Me Thus Far....

browettm

Jul 3, 2023
Reno, NV
So I made a video highlighting as much and discussing the other videos I will be making until they clean their act up and start providing some information and answers!

Check it out here:

Great video. Let me know if you Persue the compensation. Curious what they are doing. I should have had mine already. Good I never sold my ranger!

Great video. Let me know if you Persue the compensation. Curious what they are doing. I should have had mine already. Good I never sold my ranger!
Same boat. I was going to sell my Viking ahead of hunting season but sure glad I didn't! It'll be lucky if this machine is here before Christmas!

Good luck with compensation. :LOL: Let me guess you must be one of those that thinks everybody owes them something? There are guys out there with Ford trucks on order for two or three years yet you are complaining about waiting on an Xpedition? There are still supply chain issues. I think maybe you are one of those "Youtube Wonders" that are looking for attention.

Good luck with compensation. :LOL: Let me guess you must be one of those that thinks everybody owes them something? There are guys out there with Ford trucks on order for two or three years yet you are complaining about waiting on an Xpedition? There are still supply chain issues. I think maybe you are one of those "Youtube Wonders" that are looking for attention.
Nobody else is stepping up asking what’s up?

Nobody else is stepping up asking what’s up?
Delays aren't public info and don't have to be released. If you don't want to wait go buy something else. I have special ordered nearly a dozen new vehicles over the years and sometimes you just gotta wait. My '20 SD took 5 months to get because it was a new design for that year and they wanted to fix things before shipping.
I guess you guys would prefer that they ship them with missing parts or issues, then you could get on here and complain about how long it was taking to get it fixed?

Delays aren't public info and don't have to be released. If you don't want to wait go buy something else. I have special ordered nearly a dozen new vehicles over the years and sometimes you just gotta wait. My '20 SD took 5 months to get because it was a new design for that year and they wanted to fix things before shipping.
I guess you guys would prefer that they ship them with missing parts or issues, then you could get on here and complain about how long it was taking to get it fixed?
You can consistently come across as snobby, arrogant and a mr know it all.

Why?

I don’t expect to see mine till the new year. Kind of sad. It was supposed to be here in august.
I know! It's crazy! And I would tell anyone now that is eyeballing this machine as their ride for summer 2024 to switch to plan B because I seriously doubt if you ordered one today you would have it by this coming summer at this rate. Very sad. Pathetic really for a company the size of Polaris to not be able to forcast their supply chain better than this!

Well, they are shipping them with missing parts...lol. Look, I get the supply chain issues. My issue is don't promise delivery timelines you can't meet. Be conservative. If I had been told it could be 2024 before I see my machine no problem.....I make that choice. But when they tell dealers who tell buyers like me mid August to early September and then can't deliver, that's my issue. And no, I have no plan on being YouTube famous with my 36 followers and non monetized channel.....social media is a platform for the nobody to have a voice against corporations or larger entities. Ask Bud Light. You are right, they don't have to respond but silence tells you something as well. Again, ask Bud Light how that worked for them....

Well, they are shipping them with missing parts...lol. Look, I get the supply chain issues. My issue is don't promise delivery timelines you can't meet. Be conservative. If I had been told it could be 2024 before I see my machine no problem.....I make that choice. But when they tell dealers who tell buyers like me mid August to early September and then can't deliver, that's my issue. And no, I have no plan on being YouTube famous with my 36 followers and non monetized channel.....social media is a platform for the nobody to have a voice against corporations or larger entities. Ask Bud Light. You are right, they don't have to respond but silence tells you something as well. Again, ask Bud Light how that worked for them....
Oh, and no, I am certainly not entitled or one of those who think they deserve everything or anything for that matter. I've worked my tail off to get to where I am in life so your assumptions are wrong. You really think I could pay 58k cash if I wasn't a bit successful on my own? And no, no trust fund, no inheritance....working....and if your username is indicative of your line of work I am sure you understand hard work.

Last edited:
I didnt realize how many extra accessories you got with this rig. Most of the parts you ordered are out of stock , and a 2-3 months out before they ship ,

I didnt realize how many extra accessories you got with this rig. Most of the parts you ordered are out of stock , and a 2-3 months out before they ship ,
I don't think that's it. Dealership has all the accessories I ordered at their shop ready for install. Every accessory I ordered came in to them in August. None of the accessories come factory installed according to the dealership.

Last edited:
You can consistently come across as snobby, arrogant and a mr know it all.

Why?
That's the pot calling the kettle black. I suggest you take a look at your posts. All you do is bitch and complain about Polaris. If you don't want one then don't buy one and get off of here.

You are the only guy that I know that paid a 5k deposit which is why you are pissed.
Is it wrong to expect answers? I’ve upheld my side of the order and followed the rules.

It’s not about the money for me, it never was. It’s about the responsibility of the mfg.

I’m not out of line expecting this info. Plus I’m not the only one, all of us who ordered adv5’s want answers.

Back