Spare belt storage

Where are you guys storing the spare belt? Starting to realize that theres no storage on this machine, compared to my ranger
If you have the adv, the driver side bed panel on the bed comes off to access the coolant tank. There’s room in there to store a belt. On the XP models you can use the same location but you have to raise the bed to access it. Another option is under the hood panel. I’ve seen several people put them there.

I was eyeing that spot on the dump bed, I got a xp. But didnt want it to get plastered with mud & what not. I'll check under the hood. Thanks

I was eyeing that spot on the dump bed, I got a xp. But didnt want it to get plastered with mud & what not. I'll check under the hood. Thanks
The under-hood area also gets dirt and dust. If you store your spare belt in an area that gets dirt, put your belt in a case to keep the elements off of it!

I keep my belt in double ziplock bags, and a roll of blue shop towels in ziplock on one side. The other side has a small shovel. I access them my flipping the bed up.

I keep my belt in double ziplock bags, and a roll of blue shop towels in ziplock on one side. The other side has a small shovel. I access them my flipping the bed up.
I vacuum seal mine for total seal protection.
You can use the Food Saver or my choice, Nesco Sealer.

Back