Steering wheel squeaks bad while turning

Wallz55

Feb 14, 2024
Winnemucca Nevada
We just bought our 3rd Xpedition and we took it out yesterday for an 70 mile ride the Steering wheel squeaks bad while turning either way. Has anybody had that issue?

Attachments

• 20240224_105408.jpg
    20240224_105408.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 37
Well we see what the dealer says I dropped it off and they will look at it tomorrow. And found no taillights or brake lights also so hopefully have it back Wednesday

Mine squeaks. Not horribly. Just enough to make me wonder if it's something to be concerned about. Maybe I'll address it after the new and improved clunking issue is resolved.

Mine squeaks. Not horribly. Just enough to make me wonder if it's something to be concerned about. Maybe I'll address it after the new and improved clunking issue is resolved.different
The squeek wasn't bad at first but after 70 miles it was pretty loud. And annoying. My first 2 machines didn't do it so something is diffe

Just got mine back from the dealer…didn’t squeak at all when I dropped it off…it does now. IDK. Lots of problems so far on this 50,000 dollar machine.

Just got mine back from the dealer…didn’t squeak at all when I dropped it off…it does now. IDK. Lots of problems so far on this 50,000 dollar machine.
They just sprayed the seal with wd-40 and told me if it starts again they will change the seal and make sure everything is greased. We took it on a 150 mile ride after that and no issues. We love the machine so far, but we loved the first 2 2seat ones too.

Back