Sway Bars

A lot of that will depend on your primary riding style. For dunes and track/fast trail riding solid sway bar links are better. But if you’re primarily doing slower rugged trails or rock crawling, either the shock type links or simply removing the front links works better.

For me, I do a combination of those but the rock crawling and twisting parts of the trails is a much smaller portion of the rides, so I prefer the stability of solid links for the fast stuff.

Has anyone played around with limiter straps? Looking to remove the sway bar as soon as I take delivery of my XP5 next week. Headed to Moab in a month, would love to test the limits of this rig.

Thanks!

I haven’t tried anything yet, just picking brains. Bought this one for a better ride for my wife and dog. My Ranger is set up for hauling and pulling and rides like a buckboard.
This one is for comfort.
Love that Co country. Wrangled horses and guided elk hunts there for several years.
Has anyone played around with limiter straps? Looking to remove the sway bar as soon as I take delivery of my XP5 next week. Headed to Moab in a month, would love to test the limits of this rig.

Thanks!

I took my front loose right after I got it but it made the clunking in the front end worse so I put it back on. Once they get the clunking fixed I will take it loose and try again. I always run with the fronts off on my rzrs

I took my front loose right after I got it but it made the clunking in the front end worse so I put it back on. Once they get the clunking fixed I will take it loose and try again. I always run with the fronts off on my rzrs
Oh absolutely makes a world of difference. Thats not good about the clunking. I’m hoping it’s gonna be a somewhat simple find but I’m starting to wonder the longer I’m on this forum.

Back