The time is near!

B B

Jun 7, 2023
Playing in the mud
Starting October 1st the first person to post a picture of a nice buck (we'll go with 8 points or bigger) in their Expedition (preferably in the back, but that's up to you) gets a $25 Cabelas E-gift card! Be safe, shoot straight and good luck!

PS-wish I could make it a bigger pot, but I did just buy a Xpedition 🤣

Great idea and thank you for your generosity! I'm excited to see who wins! 🍿

Starting October 1st the first person to post a picture of a nice buck (we'll go with 8 points or bigger) in their Expedition (preferably in the back, but that's up to you) gets a $25 Cabelas E-gift card! Be safe, shoot straight and good luck!

PS-wish I could make it a bigger pot, but I did just buy a Xpedition 🤣
Can I do one of those things where I participate by mail without making a purchase? I would love to partake in this contest but unfortunately I need an Xpedition to do it. I ordered one, Polaris said mid-August to early September, but as well all know, that's turning out to be BS if you bought an ADV5.

• Wow
Reactions: B B
Was wondering that myself. Kinda surprised nobody got blood in their machine yet. Had I gotten a shot at the one I saw yesterday, I would've needed and winch for the bed. Can't get the picture of him out of my head. Absolute slammer.

Got to looking through posts and I finally found this one I was looking for
8932ACC2-31E9-47F3-A821-DE9FF84638D6.jpeg
9CB2DA95-814D-437A-8FDA-21EBD9FA7077.jpeg

Back