Unknown plugs??

I see on Polaris's web site it says the auto stop is standard on the ADV 5 Northstar and another place it says it's an accessory. So I'll call Polaris tomorrow and see what they say. If it's stock I want it!

Answer: Standard on the NorthStar.
I had the dealer check out my winch and they said I did have the auto stop but is wasn't working. Polaris is replacing my winch assembly to include the auto stop. WOW! Since they are replacing the winch, I ordered the remote. :)

There was one with a cap but hanging loose on the driver side that had the power from the switch. I didn’t see any uncapped on mine. Also I just bought the Y cable from Polaris to connect the 2 lights. I bought a pair of gp10s from GG Lighting for my driving lights. They don’t fit completely into the hole on the HD bumper but still work good. And they come with deutsch connections. View attachment 1045View attachment 1046View attachment 1047
Do you have the part number for that Y cable? Thanks

I wasn’t able to find anyone with the rockers for the smaller blade switches. Had to buy the $65 one from Polaris for my auxiliary lights that are pre-wired. I spent quite a lot of time searching the interwebs for one but couldn’t find any 🫤
Can you tell me the part number for the rocker switch from Polaris? Any issues with it? Thanks

Can you tell me the part number for the rocker switch from Polaris? Any issues with it? Thanks
IMG_7147.jpeg

This is all the switch had on it. I don’t have the invoice anymore to see what Polaris part #

Other than the fact that it’s really expensive and proprietary for Polaris, the switch is good and matches the factory switches.

There was one with a cap but hanging loose on the driver side that had the power from the switch. I didn’t see any uncapped on mine. Also I just bought the Y cable from Polaris to connect the 2 lights. I bought a pair of gp10s from GG Lighting for my driving lights. They don’t fit completely into the hole on the HD bumper but still work good. And they come with deutsch connections. View attachment 1045View attachment 1046View attachment 1047
Thanks for your info. I just ordered a set of the sidewinder pods from GG Lighting. They stated they are a 3 pin Deutsch connector. Were your pods 2 or 3 pin? Just trying to figure out the connection and if these will work or not. Thanks

Thanks for your info. I just ordered a set of the sidewinder pods from GG Lighting. They stated they are a 3 pin Deutsch connector. Were your pods 2 or 3 pin? Just trying to figure out the connection and if these will work or not. Thanks
Mine were 2 pin but single function. I believe the gg sidewinders are dual function. White and amber. GG does full wiring though so your lights should come complete with wiring harness, relay and switch

Mine were 2 pin but single function. I believe the gg sidewinders are dual function. White and amber. GG does full wiring though so your lights should come complete with wiring harness, relay and switch
I called and they were super nice. Explained the XPedition is a 2 pin and they said they would make an adapter to work. We’ll see. Hopefully it works. Ordered the rocker and Y harness adapter from Polaris. Thanks again for the help.

I called and they were super nice. Explained the XPedition is a 2 pin and they said they would make an adapter to work. We’ll see. Hopefully it works. Ordered the rocker and Y harness adapter from Polaris. Thanks again for the help.
They really are great to work with. I’ve been buying from them for about 5 years now. Never had issues with them or their lights.

Hey JT, do you recall the part number of the Y cable your purchased? Also, did it plug into the open connector on the xpedition?

Hey JT, do you recall the part number of the Y cable your purchased? Also, did it plug into the open connector on the xpedition?
Part #2879860
And yes. It plugs into the one by the radiator and splits it.

Hey All, I did some some research on the new (proprietary K-Series) Polaris switches from Carling.

Here are the Polaris Part numbers:

Headlight Switch 4080801-01
AWD /Turf Switch 4080801-02
AWD Switch 4080801-03
Front Bumper Light Switch 4080801-06
Hazard Switch 4080801-08
Horn Switch 4080801–09
Wash/Wiper Switch 4080801-10
Winch Switch 4080801-13
Scene Light Switch 4080801-22
Box Lift Switch 4080801-24
Rear Roof Light Switch 4080801–25