Adding accessories

Fireguy81

Oct 17, 2023
Michigan
IMG_7454.jpeg

0 miles so far. Just adding accessories. Still looking for some type of side mirror that doesn’t look ridiculous.

View attachment 883
0 miles so far. Just adding accessories. Still looking for some type of side mirror that doesn’t look ridiculous.
Sure hope Seizmik is working on mirrors for these. I’ve already broken my driver side mirror twice. My brother broke his passenger side mirror and bought a new set so I was able to use the other one the first time. Second time I had to buy another set. It’s ridiculous to have to pay $200 for a small piece of glass.

The first time a small rock off the tires cracked it and the second time I hit a fence post that was leaning way out into the trail while going pretty fast. Neither time damaged the housing, just cracked the glass. But Polaris doesn’t sell just replacement glass or even single side mirror assemblies so you have to buy a whole new set. Also, on the second time, the mirror wouldn’t have broken if the back had been harder. The post hit the back of the mirror and flipped it in but still shattered the glass.

Last edited:
I have heard that some have installed Seizmik Pursuit side mirrors directly to the doors on the Expedition Northstar. If so does anyone have any pictures they are willing to share. thanks

I have heard that some have installed Seizmik Pursuit side mirrors directly to the doors on the Expedition Northstar. If so does anyone have any pictures they are willing to share. thanks
I would recommend the oem mirrors. Factory fit for machine,
are of good quality, and maybe a 20 minute install. Not sure why someone would go another direction unless they were wanting a lighted mirror.

I would recommend the oem mirrors. Factory fit for machine,
are of good quality, and maybe a 20 minute install. Not sure why someone would go another direction unless they were wanting a lighted mirror.
Having broken 2 mirrors already, thus having to purchase 2 full sets of them from Polaris simply because I needed the glass part, I’d be more than happy to buy Seizmik for the replaceable glass and lifetime warranty.
I’d prefer not to have a weird mount situation but if I break one more, I’ll be done with the oem ones.

I currently have a set of Seizmik's on a Polaris General and they are very nice. Just not sure I want to start drilling holes in an Expedition to see how they work. LOL

I currently have a set of Seizmik's on a Polaris General and they are very nice. Just not sure I want to start drilling holes in an Expedition to see how they work. LOL
I had them on my General too and really liked them. But they had a mount that looked clean.
On the Xpedition you’d currently have to use the cab tube mount, which would put them a little high or come up with another mount solution. Hopefully Seizmik is working on something clean.

Back