New owner

Tireman62

Oct 21, 2023
Chapmanville WV
Little story on my expedition. Call the local dealer to see if they had one and they didn’t so asked if they could order one. No was the answer so got on line and found one in North Carolina so road trip I went. Today first day to ride it for a few miles. Overall I like it. Used to big horn tires and a 1000 razor. This one doesn’t climb as good in two wheel drive but 4 wheel drive and does great. Can anyone tell me how there breaks are. Coming down a steep hill you almost have to stand on the breaks to stop. Seems like it should be better.

Welcome to the forum @Tireman62 👋

Several people here have experienced the same thing with the brakes. I think they get better as you get more miles on them and they get bedded in better.

Little story on my expedition. Call the local dealer to see if they had one and they didn’t so asked if they could order one. No was the answer so got on line and found one in North Carolina so road trip I went. Today first day to ride it for a few miles. Overall I like it. Used to big horn tires and a 1000 razor. This one doesn’t climb as good in two wheel drive but 4 wheel drive and does great. Can anyone tell me how there breaks are. Coming down a steep hill you almost have to stand on the breaks to stop. Seems like it should be better.
At 150 miles my brakes still don't work good.

Back