ADV 5 Northstar on order

Lil’Mule

Aug 26, 2023
TN
Ordered the 5 Seater Northstar about 2 months ago. Sold my RZR xp1000 4 seater and can’t wait to make this transition. We typically ride easy to moderate trails with my wife/kids and dog. It should be a welcomed change to a full enclosure with ac. Fall/Winter it will be used for deer hunting. Love the ability to lock up valuables. Thanks for all the informative posts.

Welcome to the forum! Do you have ship date on your ADV5 yet?

My ship date is mid December now. Was beginning of aug this pic was taken June 30 they have delayed my ship date 4 times now. I’ll be Lucky if I see it by spring.
IMG_8487.png

My ship date is mid December now. Was beginning of aug this pic was taken June 30 they have delayed my ship date 4 times now. I’ll be Lucky if I see it by spring. View attachment 487
Damn. Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later! My dealer told me they get internal notifications on ship dates so they can be ready and told me mine shows September 4th so finger really crossed 🤞

Damn. Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later! My dealer told me they get internal notifications on ship dates so they can be ready and told me mine shows September 4th so finger really crossed 🤞
Well, as posted in the other thread, how quickly things change......Polaris should address these delays.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230827_064926_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230827_064926_Chrome.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 40
Back