Any Rumors of 2025 Models?

I just bought mine. I was seriously looking at the Ranger 1500 and the ADV. The huge difference between the 2 was the sound and about. $5,000. The new transmission and the motor in the 1500 are simply amazing. Untimely I chose the ADV because it was the first year of production on the 1500 and we all know what goes with that test machine. However, I would guess your are going to see that combination come to the Xpedition and many other units in the future. Just a guess, no rumors heard anywhere but I would make sense.

I just bought mine. I was seriously looking at the Ranger 1500 and the ADV. The huge difference between the 2 was the sound and about. $5,000. The new transmission and the motor in the 1500 are simply amazing. Untimely I chose the ADV because it was the first year of production on the 1500 and we all know what goes with that test machine. However, I would guess your are going to see that combination come to the Xpedition and many other units in the future. Just a guess, no rumors heard anywhere but I would make sense.
Would also like to see that engine and transmission in an Expedition, if for no other reason the noise, its bad.

Back