What's new

Axle hoop

johndeerefarmer6

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
622
Media
136
Reaction score
600
Location
Texas
A guy had his drive shaft cut in to by the axle hoop. So I pulled my skid plate and took a look at mine. The only thing wrong with mine was whoever installed it did not put the screw in the center of the eye that holds it up there. I noticed that the loop has a bend in it and it leans. and only goes one way. The guy that had his cut in two by the drive shaft should have heard it rubbing I would think. With mine installed correctly I've got at least a fingers worth of clearance all the way around. So I'm leaving mine as is
 

Attachments

  • hoop1.webp
    hoop1.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 465
  • hoop2.webp
    hoop2.webp
    505.5 KB · Views: 450
  • hoop3.webp
    hoop3.webp
    168.7 KB · Views: 422
A guy had his drive shaft cut in to by the axle hoop. So I pulled my skid plate and took a look at mine. The only thing wrong with mine was whoever installed it did not put the screw in the center of the eye that holds it up there. I noticed that the loop has a bend in it and it leans. and only goes one way. The guy that had his cut in two by the drive shaft should have heard it rubbing I would think. With mine installed correctly I've got at least a fingers worth of clearance all the way around. So I'm leaving mine as is
Good to know, thanks for sharing!
 
High Country Unlimited B's FAB UTV Rock Island Custom

Latest Discussions

Back
Top