Clutch Kit for Lower RPM "Cruising"

AZadv

May 22, 2023
AZ
Someone needs to guinea pig this clutch kit designed to lower the rpm. I think I'll order it but my machine isnt there yet. AA is pretty genius to produce a clutch kit that keeps the motor from winding out. If it could cuise more like a general in terms of rpm then its a home run.

I had a kit like that in my rzr turbo

Fought for hours and hours to get the weights rite. Never got it good. Put stock set back in and it lived it’s life like that.

I had a kit like that in my rzr turbo

Fought for hours and hours to get the weights rite. Never got it good. Put stock set back in and it lived it’s life like that.
Ive had the opposite luck with clutch kits and replacement clutches in the past. Was it heavily modded?

Ive had the opposite luck with clutch kits and replacement clutches in the past. Was it heavily modded?
No. Just after market assassins reflashed ecm and their clutch kit. I stand corrected.

The little weights/ magnets can go in 3 separate places on the arm. Centre toe and heel. Just way to hard to set up without a dyno. And I tried!

It is possible the support is better now.

It sounds like you're interested in trying out a clutch kit or any other Polaris general accessories from Aftermarket Assassins that are designed to lower RPM and potentially provide a smoother riding experience. Clutch kits can indeed impact how your UTV performs by optimizing power delivery and engagement. Ordering the kit and testing it once your machine arrives could provide valuable insights into its effectiveness. Keep in mind that results may vary based on factors like your specific vehicle setup and riding conditions.

Last edited:
It sounds like you're interested in trying out a clutch kit or any other Polaris general accessories from Aftermarket Assassins that are designed to lower RPM and potentially provide a smoother riding experience. Clutch kits can indeed impact how your UTV performs by optimizing power delivery and engagement. Ordering the kit and testing it once your machine arrives could provide valuable insights into its effectiveness. Keep in mind that results may vary based on factors like your specific vehicle setup and riding conditions.
Sounds like you might work for Aftermarket Assassins. If so then you probably need a vendor account

Someone needs to guinea pig this clutch kit designed to lower the rpm. I think I'll order it but my machine isnt there yet. AA is pretty genius to produce a clutch kit that keeps the motor from winding out. If it could cuise more like a general in terms of rpm then its a home run.

What about all of the comments all over the 'net about AA being cheap Chinese junk? Should we worry or since we are just getting a helix and weights it should be ok?

Back