Drake’s American Dream review of the Xpedition

Great walk around / hands on review of the new Xpedition.

Many relevant points and most that I agree with. They must have forgot to install the finned rubber guard around his steering shaft - picture of mine attached. Also, I have had my rear seat back off and there is a factory deadening pad on the wall behind it. Agree that it is insufficient but it is not just a bare piece of plastic. Just sharing the information for those interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 45
He doesn't appear to know much about Polaris sxs's despite the fact that he owns rangers. main source of the heat in the tunnel has always been the coolant lines.

i also don't care for the fact that he says "people on the forums say" then tells us stuff he read off the forums. IF your are gonna make a video at least have actually done something (in as insulated the firewall and/or tunnel

i DOUBT he even looked behind the seat because I bet there is a pad there

As far as I am concerned he's just another "youtube wonder" trying to be famous

I wonder if you could get a stick shift boot flexible rubber to fit in that hole which the steering shaft is in?

He doesn't appear to know much about Polaris sxs's despite the fact that he owns rangers. main source of the heat in the tunnel has always been the coolant lines.

i also don't care for the fact that he says "people on the forums say" then tells us stuff he read off the forums. IF your are gonna make a video at least have actually done something (in as insulated the firewall and/or tunnel

i DOUBT he even looked behind the seat because I bet there is a pad there

As far as I am concerned he's just another "youtube wonder" trying to be famous
Nailed it. Just another YouTube schmuk.

Back