FIRST ACCESSORIES

XLPLUS66

Jun 14, 2023
Northern Utah
Just my thoughts . Polaris side Rearview mirrors historically have a questionable reputation. These are rock solid. They do have a tensioner so you can set them to your preference. They have no vibration distortion while driving. The HD Rock sliders are heavy and solid. I'm sure they will be tested. I think they will take a pretty good beating. The installation was a easy 20 minutes. Bed rack is soIid and reasonably easy to remove. So far I am pleased with the accessories polaris has for the Xpedition.

20230701_115605.jpg

Last edited:
OP - What wheels are those, did they come stock on the machine or aftermarket. Configurator is touch to tell optional wheels? Really like these. I have one this coming but in 4 door version.
Thanks

OP - What wheels are those, did they come stock on the machine or aftermarket. Configurator is touch to tell optional wheels? Really like these. I have one this coming but in 4 door version.
Thanks
The tires 31x10 R15 Tusk Terribites. The wheels are tusk Uintah gunmetal / black. Both ordered from Rocky Mountain ATV

Last edited:
Just my thoughts . Polaris side Rearview mirrors historically have a questionable reputation. These are rock solid. They do have a tensioner so you can set them to your preference. They have no vibration distortion while driving. The HD Rock sliders are heavy and solid. I'm sure they will be tested. I think they will take a pretty good beating. The installation was a easy 20 minutes. Bed rack is sold and reasonably easy to remove. So far I am pleased with the accessories polaris has for the Xpedition.

View attachment 52
Glad to hear you are happy with those accessories! They look great good and it sounds like they will hold up well.

Nice to see custom turn signal kits showing up online already. Too pricy right now though. I'll be installing one when there is a sale or the prices come down. One set I saw was $475. I put a custom set that integrated with the taillights on my Ranger for $225. Quite a difference.

Nice to see custom turn signal kits showing up online already. Too pricy right now though. I'll be installing one when there is a sale or the prices come down. One set I saw was $475. I put a custom set that integrated with the taillights on my Ranger for $225. Quite a difference.
Is this one of the turn signal kits you looked at?

We called WD Electronics and was told the Xpedition TSK is still 3+ weeks out. Meanwhile our Polaris dealer says 1-2 weeks for the Ryco one

I spoke with WD a month ago and am waiting on their kit now. Yes, it's expensive. But the Ryco kit is only about $100 less. I just like the WD kit better. It also offers 4-way flashers, too. My dealer says they're still waiting on the brackets to arrive to be able to ship. He's trying to get the rest of the kit to wire in the Rigid chase light and get it up and running.

Back