Pro Armor Crawler XG

BADXP

Sep 5, 2023
Iowa
Anyone have direct experience and feedback related to these for an XP5? My riding is a mix of Midwest farmland trails, gravel, a little pavement, and a western trip or two per year. The reviews I have seen are reasonably good. Few other options match the specs of these for high load rating in a light tire. Pro Armor website shows 32 10 15 at 38.5 lbs per tire with load rating of 1330.

I've been running them since 2016. Have them on my XP Turbo. And I've got 35s on my Turbo R. Very good for rocks and general trail riding. Not good in snow or mud as the tread fills up then you aren't going anywhere

I've been running them since 2016. Have them on my XP Turbo. And I've got 35s on my Turbo R. Very good for rocks and general trail riding. Not good in snow or mud as the tread fills up then you aren't going anywhere
Do you like your Terrabites better in the snow and mud? If they are similar I will probably just go with the lighter tire. I have a decent amount of snow driving during my Iowa winters but most of the tire options folks seem to say are mediocre to poor in snow.

Do you like your Terrabites better in the snow and mud? If they are similar I will probably just go with the lighter tire. I have a decent amount of snow driving during my Iowa winters but most of the tire options folks seem to say are mediocre to poor in snow.
The Terrabites did not do good in mud either. I would say they did about the same as the crawlers would.
Unless you plan on doing rocks I don't think the crawlers are worth the money for you

I think the tusk megabites would do better in the snow and the mud because the tread is not so close together.
If I had of saw these before I bought the terabytes I would have got them instead

The Terrabites did not do good in mud either. I would say they did about the same as the crawlers would.
Unless you plan on doing rocks I don't think the crawlers are worth the money for you

I think the tusk megabites would do better in the snow and the mud because the tread is not so close together.
If I had of saw these before I bought the terabytes I would have got them instead
I had the Terrabites on my 2015 Xp1000. Great long lasting tire. Have approximately 5,000+ miles on them and still 25% tread life. They are not great in the heavy deep snow unless you air them down so you stay on top. They did ok in the mud. Great on the gravel, dirt, pavement.

Anyone have direct experience and feedback related to these for an XP5? My riding is a mix of Midwest farmland trails, gravel, a little pavement, and a western trip or two per year. The reviews I have seen are reasonably good. Few other options match the specs of these for high load rating in a light tire. Pro Armor website shows 32 10 15 at 38.5 lbs per tire with load rating of 1330.
I have change to pro armor 32” on mine . Waiting on beadlocks to come in . No rubbing . Plenty of load capacity.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    797.8 KB · Views: 74
Back