Seat Covers for Xpedition

Dano2u

Jul 9, 2023
SW New Mexico
Happy Holidays All!

Just wanted to share that I found a company that is working on offering seat covers for the Xpeditions. I placed a backorder on a set for my ADV2 Northstar yesterday, My quoted lead-time is at around 12 weeks as they need to go get some exact dimensions and fits. Currently they are already working on a 5 seater Utimate. Once they have all the details captured and templates made the lead-times should be reduced....

The name of the company is Covers & Camo.

Last edited:
Why would you want a seat cover? My Ranger is 9 years old and the original vinyl still looks good. I use it on the farm everyday and I am usually covered in grease or dirt. All I gotta do is wipe the vinyl off.

Why would you want a seat cover? My Ranger is 9 years old and the original vinyl still looks good. I use it on the farm everyday and I am usually covered in grease or dirt. All I gotta do is wipe the vinyl off.
Personal preference I suppose, you don't have to order a set, I posted on here for those that may have interest.

Big thick towels work in the car, both trucks and the Xpedition. When you are brought up a frugal German you don't buy stuff that isn't really needed. LOL Happy New Year!

Back