🗺️ XpeditionForums.com Members Map added

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
May 16, 2023
We have added a little feature that we hope you will find interesting or useful. If you click on the arrow by Members in the Navbar it will drop down a menu. One of the items on the menu is the Members Map. It will show you where the members have logged on from last (based on IP address location).

Here is also a direct link to it: Members Map

Last edited:
This is very cool! We seem like a fairly small group overall. You would think that anyone who ordered one of these machines would be on here but I guess not! Or there aren't many folks getting these machines which makes me scratch my head even more over the delays. Anyhow, I had no idea there were folks "in my neck of the woods" on here. Great to know!

This is very cool! We seem like a fairly small group overall. You would think that anyone who ordered one of these machines would be on here but I guess not! Or there aren't many folks getting these machines which makes me scratch my head even more over the delays. Anyhow, I had no idea there were folks "in my neck of the woods" on here. Great to know!
There are a few competing sites... especially a couple run by a big faceless, nameless corporation I won't mention.

To really make this place grow we need the members to post links to us... on social media and on other forums. If you are a member on any other forum (especially Polaris and SXS related sites) please post a link to us. Everything helps!

Back