KSeries Switches

Ryan

Dec 3, 2023
Southern Maryland
Has anyone found an aftermarket company that makes accessory swtches that match Polaris's kseries switch? The face plate style and art is very different on the new kseries than the standard old school rockers. Polaris only has a few kseries AUX options.

Super quick to respond and very informative. In Short, Polaris Proprietary Switch at this time... Can't replace the rocker either. Details below (start at the bottom)

Subject: Re: Form submission from: General Comments / Questions Form
Hi Ryan,
"V" series contura rockers are interchangeable within the "V" series - the "K" is another product entirely. Until we create a generic rocker for the K series, you can only get them from Polaris. I've had several places ask already.

Paul Kramarz
Application Engineer
Commercial Vehicle Products

Subject: RE: Form submission from: General Comments / Questions Form
Paul, thanks for the quick response. Why is that not surprising. 😊 As a work around, can I change the rocker plate to your CONTURA XIV line of rockers? Will it work with the new K switch body?

Thank you,
Ryan

Subject: Re: Form submission from: General Comments / Questions Form
Hi Ryan,
This is a new product - the "K" series, which is proprietary to Polaris. A generic has been discussed, but nothing has been done yet.

Paul Kramarz
Application Engineer
Commercial Vehicle Products

Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 12:02 PM
To: Paul Kramarz
Subject: Fw: Form submission from: General Comments / Questions Form

Not sure if we are releasing a generic version?

Ernest (Ernie) Olson
Application Engineer

Submitted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 - 10:57
Submission Id 37580
Submitted values are:
Name: RYAN
Questions or Comments:
Hello, I believe you provide Polaris with their new K style of rocker switches for their new line of UTV's. Does Carling plan to release the new switch plate options to the public? Its similar to the CONTURA XIV but not the same. Thanks, in advance for any assistance.

Last note included, the CONTURA XIV is physically the same size (for the people like me with OCD about our switches being the same). So, a swap out will work, it looks like Otrattw has what we need.

I dont recall seeing the Axis in the Carling catalog but you can certainly reach out to them. They seem very responsive.

Back