After much thought canceled my order.

There are more questions than answers. Nobody knows what up.
The excessive noise.
Lots of reasons I canceled.
Delays delays delays!

Ordered a ranger 1500. It’ll be here in February.

Have fun guys been a blast.

Hopefully it comes February for you however I'm thinking it will be plagued with delays as well! The Ranger 1500 looks nice and I have thought about it as well, but I do mostly trail riding and I feel the xpedition will be a better fit for me in that sense.

Curious if you personally drove a xpedition or 1500?

Gonna have to spend about $4000 for Fox RC2's and springs from Shock Therapy and then it still won't ride as good as an Xpedition because the Xpedition has internal bypass shocks. For those plan on spending about $5k
I put Fox RC2's on my 17 General right after I got it. It rode better but nowhere near as good as my Xpedition does.

Hope you get it in February but knowing Polaris you might get it by late spring/early summer.

I got to see the 1500 Ranger up close at Trail Hero and damn! That’s a big machine!
Motor sounds pretty cool but it was just idling around so didn’t hear it at full rev. There was definitely more noise from the transmission. Sort of a low whine. Still definitely quieter than an Xpedition at the same slow speed.

Hopefully it comes February for you however I'm thinking it will be plagued with delays as well! The Ranger 1500 looks nice and I have thought about it as well, but I do mostly trail riding and I feel the xpedition will be a better fit for me in that sense.

Curious if you personally drove a xpedition or 1500?
No, very few of us have.

Clayton getting addressed (in what was always apparent) in an official polaris video is too funny.

Back