The first Xpedition on portals...

SuperATV

There she is. Prototypes are done. Green light for production.

BTW...nothing crazy. Just sitting on 32"s for fitment testing.

416631807_1399909670624026_1825818311534447805_n.jpg

Looks like they have been bumped up! We should have the first round done before the end of the month. Shooting for the 26th.
Looks like ADV5 and XP5 skid plate is now available. Looking at install, it doesn’t appear it will fit with the Polaris Low Profile Rock Sliders. Since that rock slider has a radius around and under the machine it doesn’t appear there will be clearance to reinstall the rock slider. If you are able to confirm or deny that would be helpful.

Looks like ADV5 and XP5 skid plate is now available. Looking at install, it doesn’t appear it will fit with the Polaris Low Profile Rock Sliders. Since that rock slider has a radius around and under the machine it doesn’t appear there will be clearance to reinstall the rock slider. If you are able to confirm or deny that would be helpful.
I sent Super ATV pictures of what the low profile Rock sliders look like a month or so ago. Hopefully they're going to have versions to fit machines with and without the low profile sliders

I put on one and it fit just fine. My Skid plate was installed before I installed the low profile rock sliders though.

So far, so good. I've had a few guys make them work without any mods that I know of.

Back