Expedition Milwaukee tool storage rack

NKYHUNTER

Aug 12, 2023
nky
Just saw this metal cnc plate that installs into a talon , not a polaris, sorry. but I bet someone would make something like this to mount to the bed besides the plastic mount that Milwaukee makes . Anyway Thought it was cool!
1696210851027.png

Just saw this metal cnc plate that installs into a talon , not a polaris, sorry. but I bet someone would make something like this to mount to the bed besides the plastic mount that Milwaukee makes . Anyway Thought it was cool!View attachment 748
I’m sure several manufacturers will have them available soon for the Xpedition but the standard ones from Milwaukee will be around half the cost. Only pro to a cnc Packout plate would be using factory mounting points.

I’m sure several manufacturers will have them available soon for the Xpedition but the standard ones from Milwaukee will be around half the cost. Only pro to a cnc Packout plate would be using factory mounting points.
Very true in what you said , I do I like the idea of factory mounting points, and not having to drill holes all over the place.

AJK off-road came out with one for the Xpedition. Uses 3 of the existing bed bolts and need to drill 2 front mounting holes, And they are lockable. Works for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 75
AJK off-road came out with one for the Xpedition. Uses 3 of the existing bed bolts and need to drill 2 front mounting holes, And they are lockable. Works for me.
Looks like the two boxes side-by-side fit perfectly! 👌

Back